I’ve been using essential oils for about six months now, and I realized that I have replaced quite a few products in our home now because of essential oils and other natural resources. So, I thought I would share my list with you.
Items I No Longer Buy from the Store
- Kitchen cleaners
- Bathroom cleaners
- Floor cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Hand soap
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
- Body wash
- Shaving cream
- Candles/wax cubes
- Air fresheners
- Scented lotions
What I Use Instead
- Thieves Household Cleaner – for kitchen, bathroom, glass, floors, sanitizing surfaces
- Vinegar – alternate option for cleaning/sanitizing
- Baking soda – to add a scrubbing property if needed
- Castile Soap – for body wash, hand soap, dish soap (with added essential oils)
- Diffuser – for aromatic benefits, air purification (using essential oils)
- All-natural perfume – blend of essential oils
- Natural Lotion – essential oil infused lotion from Young Living
If you would like to know how I am using certain items and oils, feel free to message me via one of the social media accounts above.
Let’s live above the wellness line with natural products friends and work towards a healthier home!